Best way to add ca.crt to jenkins container

We have a Jenkins Container on our OpenShift 1.1 DEV environment
We're able to push images to our different environments (exposed secure registry). (for example environment TEST)
But we have 2 "issues".
- We have to mount the ca.crt of our environment TEST to our jenkins container so it's able to authenticate on our environment.
- We need to create /etc/docker/certs.d/docker-registry.test.xxx:443/ca.crt on our DEV environment so It's able to authenticate on our docker-registry on TEST.

We have to perform this steps for every new environment which we're setting up. Is there some better way to achieve this?