Re: OpenShift version 1.1.6

Den,

This repo is indeed separate from all things origin. If you run this 3 months from now on a brand new cluster, it’ll pull the latest version of openshift available.

In order to pin the version of openshift that is installed you could throw this in your inventory file:

openshift_pkg_version=-1.1.6

If, however, you run the openshift installer on the same cluster three months from now, assuming all is well, it will not proceed to rebuild the cluster using a differing version of openshift.

--
John Skarbek