Re: Best way to add ca.crt to jenkins container

On Tue, Apr 12, 2016 at 8:13 AM, Lorenz Vanthillo <lorenz vanthillo outlook com> wrote:
We have a Jenkins Container on our OpenShift 1.1 DEV environment
We're able to push images to our different environments (exposed secure registry). (for example environment TEST)
But we have 2 "issues".
- We have to mount the ca.crt of our environment TEST to our jenkins container so it's able to authenticate on our environment.
- We need to create /etc/docker/certs.d/docker-registry.test.xxx:443/ca.crt on our DEV environment so It's able to authenticate on our docker-registry on TEST.

We have to perform this steps for every new environment which we're setting up. Is there some better way to achieve this?

​if the certs are the same you could always build your own jenkins image layered on top of the openshift one that includes those certs, and set it up as an openshift docker build so you can respin it any time the openshift jenkins image changes.

You could also create the certs as Secrets and use a template to define a deployment config that will mount those secrets to the right place every time.  (but you'd still have to create the Secrets in every project of every environment)