Re: OpenShift version 1.1.6

You'd also want to mirror the yum repo too. COPR only keeps the latest
build after a 4 day grace period.  Once Origin is delivered as part of
Centos PaaS SIG this limitation should go away and setting the
openshift_pkg_version will be enough.

`reposync maxamillion-origin-next`  should mirror the installation
repo locally and then you can use that to install from in the future.