Re: making deployment easier

Hi Aleksandar,

> I might not be able to help a lot with your specific issues, but could you explain more about them and possibly include some relevant logs?
>
> From your email it is not clear what exactly issues you're hitting.
> With a more detailed explanation and specific examples, it is much more likely to receive a helpful answer.

I'm not hitting an "issue" per se, I'm looking for a guide on how to package a complex setup made of multiple microservices in a way that makes it easy to deploy them at once on Openshift Online as well as easy to update.

For me personally, I would like for instance to be able to spin up many instances of my services at will, but doing so requires at least a couple hours of hard work each time.