Re: making deployment easier

What I'd personally suggest for a full-blown microservice is to keep aligned with 12 factor app [1].
There should be loose coupling between different components, iow. each one service should work
without the others (fault-tolerant), which is in contradiction to what you were saying, since you've mentioned
some timing issues.

Maciej

[1] http://12factor.net/backing-services