Re: making deployment easier

So I am now trying to "do it again", but it takes time as I'm really careful how I'm specifying things, so excuse my slowness to respond.

So I need to have both mysql and couchdb available for other services to boot up correctly. Hence in my template I have 5 objects for each:
- a persistent volume
- a persistent volume claim
- a deployment config
- a service and
- a route.

After executing my template, mysql is properly deployed while couchdb is not. The yamls for both services are however extremely similar.

I can easily deploy couchdb manually but the rest of my template will fail because couchdb is a requirement...