Re: making deployment easier

On Thu, Apr 14, 2016 at 4:54 PM, Candide Kemmler <candide intrinsic world> wrote:
So I am now trying to "do it again", but it takes time as I'm really careful how I'm specifying things, so excuse my slowness to respond.

So I need to have both mysql and couchdb available for other services to boot up correctly. Hence in my template I have 5 objects for each:
- a persistent volume
- a persistent volume claim
- a deployment config
- a service and
- a route.

After executing my template, mysql is properly deployed while couchdb is not. The yamls for both services are however extremely similar.

Can you share the template and the error logs so we can help you?

I can easily deploy couchdb manually but the rest of my template will fail because couchdb is a requirement...

Maciej