openshift ansible playbook 1.1.6

I try to set up a cluster with the ansible script on Centos7.
Previous times it went fine, but now it complains:

TASK: [docker | enable and start the docker service] **************************
failed: [script-openshift-master-3280c] => {"failed": true}
msg: Job for docker.service failed because start of the service was attempted too often. See "systemctl status docker.service" and "journalctl -xe" for details.
To force a start use "systemctl reset-failed docker.service" followed by "systemctl start docker.service" again.

So it seems that I have to install + enable docker manually on each instance (like necessary on RHEL I think).
But this wasn't necessary on Centos7 till 3 days ago or something.

I know there were issues with docker versions (older version for origin 1.1.3 etc.) Don't know this is the issue?
Do I have to change a variable or parameter to let the script work without manually install docker on each instance?

Thanks