Re: build pending forever

I'm using the ansible scripts to deploy on a master-node cluster...

On 14 Apr 2016, at 18:59, Steven Pousty <scitronp redhat com> wrote:

If you want to run something more recent you can use the origin all in vm (https://www.openshift.org/vm) - we just released 1.1.6. Please understand we have turned off some of the security constraints for a smoother developer experience.
Thanks
Steve