RE: openshift ansible playbook 1.1.6

Well it said: docker not found etc. it wasn't installed.
I tried it again of empty instances. than it was succesful for my master and 2 of my nodes, enabling failed for the third one and the process failed. When I ssh'd to the 3th node docker was running.. Very weird.
Tried a third time, worked for all. Is it dependent of some timeout which isn't long enough or?