Re: openshift ansible playbook 1.1.6

Docker 1.8.2 was limited to 60 second startup and would often fail to
initialize loopback storage however docker-1.9.1 shouldn't suffer from
that. If you're not using direct-lvm storage for docker then you
should investigate moving to that, see
https://docs.openshift.org/latest/install_config/install/prerequisites.html#configuring-docker-storage

Either way the logs should indicate why docker failed to start, you
just need to go back far enough to find the failure.