Re: Wildfly with path-based routing

On Sat, Apr 16, 2016 at 4:39 AM, Lionel Orellana <lionelve gmail com> wrote:

Hi All,

I asked this in stackoverflow so apologies for "doubling up" but I'm not sure where are people more active.

I have Wildfly 10 running on Openshift Origin 3 in AWS with an elastic ip.

I setup a Route in Openshift to map / to the wildfly service. This is working fine. If I go to http://my.ip.address I get the WildFly welcome page.

But I have a couple of issues.

1) if I map a different path, say /wf01, it doesn't work. I get a 404 Not Found error.

My guess is the router is passing along the /wf01 to the service? If that's the case, can I stop it from doing it? Otherwise how can I map http://my.ip.address/wf01 to my wildfly service?

2) I also want the wildfly console to be accessible from outside (this is a demo server for my own use). I added "-bmanagement","0.0.0.0" to the deploymentconfig but looking at the wildfly logs it is still binding to 127.0.0.1:

​what did you do in your deployment config to add -bmanagement?  are you setting that as the container command?  Can we see your full DC?

if you built your app image using a source build, then the default CMD for the image is going to be this:

https://github.com/openshift-s2i/s2i-wildfly/blob/master/10.0/s2i/bin/run

which as you can see, already has -bmanagement 0.0.0.0.

So maybe we need to step back and ask what wildfly image you're using and how you constructed it?

02:55:41,483 INFO  [org.jboss.as] (Controller Boot Thread) WFLYSRV0051: Admin console listening on http://127.0.0.1:9990

Thanks for any help.

Lionel.