new with 1.1.6: permission issues

I'm seeing errors below when trying to deploy a couchdb container

The dir mounted is the first one (i.e. /usr/local/var/lib/couchdb) all others are local to the container.

I didn't have these errors before I upgraded.

Any ideas?

Mount: couch-data-development → /usr/local/var/lib/couchdb

chown: changing ownership of '/usr/local/var/lib/couchdb': Operation not permitted
chown: changing ownership of '/usr/local/var/log/couchdb': Operation not permitted
chown: changing ownership of '/usr/local/var/run/couchdb': Operation not permitted
chown: changing ownership of '/usr/local/etc/couchdb/local.d': Operation not permitted
chown: changing ownership of '/usr/local/etc/couchdb/local.ini': Operation not permitted
chown: changing ownership of '/usr/local/etc/couchdb/default.d': Operation not permitted
chown: changing ownership of '/usr/local/etc/couchdb/default.ini': Operation not permitted
chown: changing ownership of '/usr/local/etc/couchdb': Operation not permitted