Re: ansible masters&nodes

See https://docs.openshift.org/latest/architecture/core_concepts/routes.html for more information on how the routing layer works.

Thanks and kudos for a great documentation.

Your master should be listed under here as well. We currently require that the master also be a node (to be a member of the SDN network), by default openshift-ansible will make the node on the master host unschedulable to avoid pods being scheduled there.

OK, I made a new install with that, which kinda sorta worked :-)  (see my other thread about not seeing my projects).