Re: not seeing the projects list

Are sure you're the same user?  A lot of times, people run on the CLI as `cluster-admin`.  `oc whoami` at the same prompt as `oc get project`.

On Tue, Apr 19, 2016 at 6:52 AM, Candide Kemmler <candide intrinsic world> wrote:
Hi,

I ended up re-installing everything from scratch using 1.1.6. Seems like everything worked out perfectly only now, suddenly I am unable to use the console, i.e. it will tell me that I can create a New Project but doesn't see those that I have already created.

oc project list outputs:

Your projects are:
* default
* management-infra