Re: keep internal docker registry in sync with docker hub

When you say too demanding, are you referring to downloading dependencies?  We recommend running a repository proxy for when that becomes an issue - but there should be nothing in s2i that is more expensive than what docker is already doing.  Anything you can share where you don't see that helps us identify possible gaps or recommend fixes.