Re: Moving from multitenant to subnet plugin results in disaster

Hello Alex, i've moved between network plugins and found a "way" to it.
Just go to your projects (starting by default to get registry and routers ) and start a new deployment, that way new pods will get the proper network setup.

---
Diego Castro / The CloudFather
GetupCloud.com - Eliminamos a Gravidade

One more thing: we are running Origin 1.1.6.