Re: overwrite parameteres (env) of template

This is a usability bug in new-app, in that it's easy to get this mixed up.

When you run "oc new-app a_template A=B" we should treat A as a
parameter, and when you run "oc new-app a_image A=B" we should treat A
as an env var, which would make the behavior more with user
expectation (env and params are very similar for a reason).