Re: OpenShift Origin assistance desired

On Wed, Apr 27, 2016 at 12:10 PM, Jonathan Yu <jawnsy redhat com> wrote:
Hey Alex,

On Tue, Apr 26, 2016 at 1:06 PM, Alex Wauck <alexwauck exosite com> wrote:

My employer (www.exosite.com) has a pilot project using OpenShift Origin and we're looking for a contractor to help in configuring OpenShift and Kubernetes. AWS experience would be helpful too, since we suspect the issues

Not to make this sound like an ad, but... Have you considered Red Hat Consulting? https://www.redhat.com/en/services/consulting

Considering our experience attempting to get OpenShift Enterprise and the associated support, we get the feeling that 1) we are not the kind of customer Red Hat is particularly interested in (small, not a huge budget), and 2) whatever they offer us will be expensive.

Right now, we just need an expert to help us figure out what's wrong with our configuration and fix it.  (We're not doing anything weird, so we're assuming that our problems are simple but we just don't know where to look.)  I, for one, am not convinced that Red Hat is willing to provide that to us, at least not at a reasonable price (rather, a "please go away, but we don't want to actually say that" price).

--
Alex Wauck // DevOps Engineer
+1 612 790 1558 (USA Mobile)

E X O S I T E