tomcat image for openshift origin

Hi all,

I'm searching for a base image of tomcat for openshift origin 1.1 Does this exist?
The security of openshift don't allow us to use the base image tomcat:8 because it's using root as user inside the container.
We can fix this by making our project less secure (changing permissions of service accounts ect.) but this isn't a real good solution.