No external access inside container

Hello

I ran a cluster with oc cluster up and deployed Jenkins from the provided template. I can acces Jenkins and login. But I need to setup our company proxy so Jenkins can access external sites (eg. Github.com).

From within the container (oc rsh jenkins-5-xg14g) curl fails to connect to github.com. From the host it connects fine. I ran these commands to try add the proxy settings to the container:

oc env dc/jenkins HTTPS_PROXY=server:port
oc env dc/jenkins HTTP_PROXY=server:port

The container was redeployed and I can see the new env vars in the console. But still can't access the internet.

oc get hostsubnet returns nothing.

Versions:
oc v1.3.0-alpha.2
Docker 1.10.3