Multi-Tenant Cluster: Create a separate docker registry for every project?

Hello,

we would like to deploy our first multi-tenant OpenShift Cluster and we'd like to have all customers as separated as possible. For this reason we would like to give each customer his/her own docker registry and registry storage.

We thought we'd create a registry-pod in every project. Should we just use the official docker registry image from the docker hub or should we use openshift/origin-docker-registry?

What is the "best practice" concerning the handling of docker registries in multi-tenant clusters?

Best regards