Exposing ports on environment

Hi, we have an openshift origin 1.2 cluster in our environment (1 master, multiple nodes).
Now we are securing it with firewall. We need to know which ports need to be exposed.

We took already a look on https://docs.openshift.org/latest/install_config/install/prerequisites.html#prereq-network-access

But it's still not that clear which ports we need to expose. Is there somewhere an overview about this?

Which ports on the master?
Which ports on the node where our router is running?
Which ports on the other nodes?

Which servers need access to the internet?

This is our presetup (can someone confirm if this is fine or what we need to add/change)

Master:
• 22/TCP    - ssh
• 8443/TCP  - OpenShift Console
• 10250/TCP - kubelet