Using one image from central repository for all projects

Dear all,

is there a way how I can use one image from registry (lets say I want
to use same Nginx for every project) so individual projects don't have
this image and everytime Docker image is used it is used from one
source lets say Open shift project?

Will then be all images rebuilded when there is change in this main image?

What should I read - what is the right approach to do this?

Thanks.

David Strejc
https://octopussystems.cz
t: +420734270131