Re: cluster-roles

I don't think I've have my robot use the `projectrequests` endpoint.  Instead, I'd grant my robot the power to
  1. Create projects
  2. Update namespaces
  3. Create resourcequotas, limitranges
  4. Bind robot to "admin"
Binding the robot to "admin" seems a little bit odd, but the rules for binding roles to subjects require that the the binder (robot in your case) have at least all the permissions of the roles its binding.  This prevents a binder from escalating privileges by granting more power to the bindee.