Re: cluster up - reuse registry address

Thanks Clayton.

Would be nice to have a way of setting the address when using cluster up though.
On Mon, 8 Aug 2016 at 11:03 AM, Clayton Coleman <ccoleman redhat com> wrote:
When you create the registry you can specify the service IP that is assigned (as long as another service hasn't claimed it).

    $ oadm registry -o yaml > registry.yaml
    $ vi registry.yaml
    # Set the registry service `spec.clusterIP` field to a valid service IP (must be within the service CIDR, typically 172.30.0.0/16)
    $ oc create -f registry.yaml