Re: API client / library / javascript

On Aug 8, 2016 10:14 AM, "David Strejc" <david strejc gmail com> wrote:

> Is there any API client (other than oc) or library ideally for
> _javascript_ or we must implement whole REST API calls ourselves?

Nothing official currently. There is work being done in upstream Kubernetes for this, but timeline for supported clients other than golang will be 1.4 at the earliest.

That said, the swagger api spec is exposed at /swaggerapi on the api server, so a client can be generated using that. There are some potential pain points there (not unworkable, though) and that is the main reason for the delays in providing officially supported clients.

--
Jason DeTiberus