Re: API client / library / javascript

That's a bug then - because -n namespace should override the file on disk.

On Mon, Aug 8, 2016 at 1:59 PM, Tobias Florek <openshift ibotty net> wrote:
Hi!

> > Can "oc" client be called that when we implement shell call to oc
> Yes, `-o yaml` and `-o json` from most calls.

With one major drawback!

In a container on openshift/kubernetes, oc will always assume the
namespace the container is running in, with no way of overriding. This
is due to /run/secrets/kubernetes.io/serviceaccount/namespace.

Cheers,
 Tobias Florek