Re: cluster up - reuse registry address

Setting the log level to 4 I found the following

  Starting OpenShift using container 'origin'

I0809 22:21:26.415373   20151 run.go:143] Creating container named "origin"

config:

  image: openshift/origin:v1.3.0-alpha.2

  command:

    start

    --master-config=/var/lib/origin/openshift.local.config/master/master-config.yaml

    --node-config=/var/lib/origin/openshift.local.config/node-poc-docker03.aipo.gov.au/node-config.yaml

  environment:

    http_proxy=http://proxy.aipo.gov.au:3128

    https_proxy=http://proxy.aipo.gov.au:3128

    no_proxy=172.17.0.3

    172.17.0.4

I've tried different ways of setting multiple ip's in no_proxy but they always seem to be getting split on the comma.

-e "no_proxy=172.17.0.3,172.17.0.4"

-e no_proxy="172.17.0.3\,172.17.0.4"

-e no_proxy=’172.17.0.3,172.17.0.4’

-e no_proxy=172.17.0.3,172.17.0.4

This might be causing some of my problems. The fact that I can't set more than one ip address in no_proxy.