Bad Elasticsearch queries

When I click the "View archive" link for a pod's logs, I get a Kibana page with a query like this:

kubernetes_pod_name: some-pod-name && kubernetes_namespace_name: random-namespace

Am I missing something, or should it instead be this:

kubernetes_pod_name: "some-pod-name" && kubernetes_namespace_name: "random-namespace"

Seems like a bug to me.  I noticed this after clicking the "View archive" link for a build and getting a lot of log messages from random other pods in other namespaces.  I guess the current way works fine if you don't have hyphens in any names anywhere.

--
Alex Wauck // DevOps Engineer

E X O S I T E
www.exosite.com