Re: Adding master to 3 node install

Just for the records, we added a new node this week using the scaleup.yml playbook, and it went pretty well.

We also upgraded from 1.2.0 to 1.2.1 along with a Centos Atomic upgrade, and it didn't went well :(
All the images created by builders were "missing", and we had to rebuild everything in every project, leading to a long unavailability (hopefully during night).
So if you have a virtualization system above OS, you should definitely snapshot before each run...