Re: Resolving localhost (IPv6 issue?)

Tried this with Fedora 24 and very similar config (but centos7 image) and I'm able to ping localhost.

$ cat /etc/hosts
# Kubernetes-managed hosts file.
127.0.0.1 localhost
::1 localhost ip6-localhost ip6-loopback
fe00::0 ip6-localnet
fe00::0 ip6-mcastprefix
fe00::1 ip6-allnodes
fe00::2 ip6-allrouters
172.17.0.2 centoscentos7-debug

I have net.ipv6.conf.all.disable_ipv6 = 1 set - should be possible.

Can you provide your /etc/resolv.conf from inside that image?