Re: Known-good iconClass listing?

This is awesome, thanks Jessica!

On Thu, Aug 11, 2016 at 11:35 AM, Jessica Forrester <jforrest redhat com> wrote:
If you don't set your own, it will fallback to the generic template icon.  In the new navigation the "application" icon is "fa fa-cubes"

You can use anything in fontawesome http://fontawesome.io/icons/
Anything in patternfly https://www.patternfly.org/styles/icons/#_
Or anything you see here: https://github.com/openshift/origin-web-console/blob/master/app/styles/_openshift-logos-icon.less#L31

Keep in mind that we do lock to a particular version of patternfly and fontawesome every release so if you arent seeing your icon of choice it may not be in the releases we are using, see https://github.com/openshift/origin-web-console/blob/master/bower.json   for the versions