Re: configuring periodic import of images

It is only in alpha.3

On Aug 11, 2016, at 7:12 PM, Andrew Lau <andrew andrewklau com> wrote:

I'm not sure if it's only in the 1.3.0-alpha3 but

specifically, acceptschema2: false

?

On Fri, 12 Aug 2016 at 09:01 Philippe Lafoucrière <philippe lafoucriere tech-angels com> wrote:

On Thu, Aug 11, 2016 at 5:15 PM, Tony Saxon <tony saxon gmail com> wrote:
Damn, I just went through having to downgrade my registry because I was pushing with 1.12 and openshift (running docker 1.10) wasn't able to pull the image due the the sha256 hash that it was referencing not existing because of the v1/v2 issues. I guess my only option if I don't want to upgrade my openshift is to push from a machine running docker 1.10?

I'm afraid so. We're running into the same issue, and haven't found a solution yet :(
You could also try the 1.3.0-alpha3, but I wouldn't recommend it for production of course...