Re: cluster up - reuse registry address

Hey,

for all the curious people out there:
Just wanted to say that pulling via oc new-app or oc run did not work for my v1.2.1 cluster any more after I used this trick.

On top of that this trick has permanently messed up something in my cluster because "oadm prune images --confirm" now randomly tries to connect to one of the IPs that I've tried to use with "spec.clusterIP". In order for "oadm prune images --confirm" to work I now have to use "oadm prune images --confirm --registry-url="">
Regards