Re: configuring periodic import of images

Ok, so I'm a little confused. If my problem is the manifest schema, I had thought that I already fixed that by downgrading my private registry to an older version that didn't support schema 2 (http://lists.openshift.redhat.com/openshift-archives/users/2016-August/msg00081.html).

Basically I downgraded my registry to version 2.2.1 just so that I could deploy an application from an imagestream that pulled from my private registry. That works successfully.

Does the internal registry that is used by docker support schema 2? If I reconfigure that to be secure and expose it externally and push my images to that will I still run into this problem?