Re: Adding master to 3 node install

On Thu, Aug 11, 2016 at 3:28 AM, David Strejc <david strejc gmail com> wrote:
I got basic setup with 3 physical nodes running open shift nodes and
on first node there is installed master server.

Is there a way how I can add master server into this scenario?

Apologies about missing the original question in my earlier reply. We don't really have a good way to go from non-HA to HA currently. We do have a playbook to add master hosts to a cluster, but it requires that the environment already be configured as an HA environment. Switching from non-HA to HA requires introducing a load balancer, switching from using the embedded etcd to an external etcd cluster, and re-keying certificates for the master hosts.

I would like to have HA setup.

I've used openshift ansible for setup.

David Strejc
https://octopussystems.cz