Re: s2i maven proxy

Got it.

name: MAVEN_OPTS

value: '-DproxyHost=http://<proxyserver> -DproxyPort=<port>'

On 13 August 2016 at 08:08, Lionel Orellana <lionelve gmail com> wrote:
Hi,

I'm trying to run the Wildfly 10 template from the console.

I found how to set the proxy variables for git and it is pulling down the repo fine.

But maven can't connect to central.

Unknown host repo1.maven.org: unknown error

I've tried different environment variables with no luck

strategy:

    type: Source

    sourceStrategy:

      from:

        kind: ImageStreamTag

        namespace: openshift

        name: 'wildfly:10.0'

      env:

        -

          name: HTTPS_PROXY

          value: 'http://<proxyserver>:<port>'

        -

          name: HTTP_PROXY

          value: 'http://<proxyserver>:<port>'

        -

          name: JAVA_OPTS

          value: '-Dhttp.proxyHost='http://<proxyserver>' -Dhttp.proxyPort=<port>'

Is there a way to set this here or can it only be done in the s2i script and the build image ?

Thanks