Re: Resolving localhost (IPv6 issue?)

sh-4.3$ dig +search localhost

; <<>> DiG 9.10.3-P4-RedHat-9.10.3-13.P4.fc23 <<>> +search localhost
;; global options: +cmd

On 08/11/2016 08:12 PM, Clayton Coleman wrote:
Can you run dig in a container on localhost (dig +search localhost, I
think) and contrast that?  Is it only one tool that fails to read
/etc/hosts, or all tools?

On Thu, Aug 11, 2016 at 2:00 PM, Ulf Lilleengen <lulf redhat com