Re: Multi-Tenant Cluster: Create a separate docker registry for every project?

Hello Guys

I thought that project very interesting.

I'm looking for openshift integration too.

Thank you

Hello Jonathan,

thank you for you input, it is highly valued.

I have to admit that I did not know of Atomic Registry - looks like a very promising project. I am looking forward to seeing Atomic Registry being integrated into OpenShift. :)

We're using one-registry-per-project because this allows us sell to customers things like "100 GiB of Registry Storage". Each project registry gets its own PersistentVolume via NFS and the NFS storage consists of a thinly provisioned Logical Volume limited to 100 GiB at max.

I haven't found out how to do something similar like that (i.e. selling 100 GiB of registry storage to a customer and making sure he can't use more than 100 GiB) using the integrated docker registry. Will check out whether this is possible with Atomic Registry.

Regards