Re: oc get route

Hi there,

For development/test purposes, I think "oc cluster up" is the easiest way to get a cluster running. It simply requires a running docker daemon (and access to the docker socket, so you either need to be root or your user added to the "docker" group).  There's a demonstration here: https://asciinema.org/a/49402

Simply download and export our openshift client (oc binary) from the releases page: https://github.com/openshift/origin/releases - extract and run "oc cluster up", it should take care of the rest. You will need to adjust your Docker config (e.g. /etc/sysconfig/docker file) but the "oc cluster up" command will check and return an error if this isn't done.

This will allow you to try out the latest and greatest features from OpenShift Origin :)

Jonathan