Canary release via Openshift

Hi,

Just wondering is it possible via OpenShift for us to do a canary release of an application? e.g. we put a new version of a component live alongside the old version and push a only (tweakable) subset of traffic to the new version?

Ultimately I suppose we'd be running two different versions of the same service simultaneously.

oc v1.2.0
kubernetes v1.2.0-36-g4a3f9c5

Cheers,
Ronan.