Re: Canary release via Openshift

Hi Clayton,

Cheers for the reply. One to watch out for so.

----
Ronan O Keeffe
System Administrator

DoneDeal

Have you DoneDealed yet?

Where to find us

On 18 Aug 2016, at 15:04, Clayton Coleman <ccoleman redhat com> wrote:

For examples for 1.2/3.2.

A/B routing support in 3.3 enables percentage based canaries - this doc will be updated for that.

On Aug 18, 2016, at 7:51 AM, Ronan O Keeffe <ronanok donedeal ie> wrote:

Hi,

Just wondering is it possible via OpenShift for us to do a canary release of an application? e.g. we put a new version of a component live alongside the old version and push a only (tweakable) subset of traffic to the new version?

Ultimately I suppose we'd be running two different versions of the same service simultaneously.

oc v1.2.0
kubernetes v1.2.0-36-g4a3f9c5

Cheers,
Ronan.