Re: Registry login with service account

There's a -z option when you add a role to a service account that I was missing.

oc adm policy add-role-to-user system:image-builder -z <servc account>

Also make sure the project you are trying to push to is active when you add the role.

It would be really helpful if the oc client threw an error when adding a role to user that doesn't exist.