Dockers will be consuming large amount of memory

Dear all,

does anyone have experience with running "big microservices"?

We got scenario where we expect process in docker consuming about 120GB of RAM.

Let's say when I got server with 512GB of RAM will I be able to setup
Open Shift in a way
that it will deploy 4 running docker images onto individual nodes?

Many thanks.

David Strejc
https://octopussystems.cz
t: +420734270131