Re: authentication for oadm prune in cron job

Am also interested to know the answer.

Am thinking we don’t need token for oadm command since it doesn’t use tokens or oauth based authentication. Since it is installed with root privileges, we are using sudo oadm command to executive commands.

# sudo oadm prune builds --orphans --confirm

NAMESPACE             NAME

java-hello-universe   os-sample-java-web-1

upgrade               upgrade-1

sujchinncae-test      django-1

We’re not running internal registry for builds. Am not sure we still need to run prune operations in this scanario.

--

Srinivas Kotaru