Re: Increase HeapSize on registry.access.redhat.com/jboss-webserver-3/webserver30-tomcat8-openshift:1.2-12

Hi.

On 5 December 2016 at 09:39, Den Cowboy <dencowboy hotmail com> wrote:

Thanks for your response Per.

I can confirm it's dynamically. We increased our resources and the heapsize increased for our tomcat.

When we want to increase the heap_size with the size of our environment variable. Where do I have to set this?
Inside the tomcat container or on our openshift-master or... ?

​This page documents how to set environment variables: https://docs.openshift.com/container-platform/3.3/dev_guide/environment_variables.html
Set it in the dc and do a redeploy.​ As the variable only is read when _starting_ the POD, you can't set it with --containers on running PODs.