Best way to use oc client

Hi,

I've installed openshift 1.3.2 for the first time with atomic as OS. It went fine.
I used one normal centos as installation-server (so there ansible was installed and I executed the playbook there).

Now is my question. What is the best way to interact with my environment.

I've installed the oc-client tools on the centos server and I use ./oc login https://192.xx.xx.xx:8443 to authenticate.
But when I want to authenticate as system:admin I need the $KUBECONFIG (admin.kubeconfig). Is it a normal approach to copy this file from my os-master (atomic) to my centos server from which I try to manage everything?

Or do I need to install the client tools on my master itself? What is the most common approach?

Thanks