Re: Best way to use oc client

Den,

I’m a fan limiting interactions with the cluster using specific roles and users to help with auditing purposes. A strategy I would recommend in your case would be to create users that have the specific permissions they need, and with a password they control. This will prevent your need to copy this configuration around everywhere.

--
John Skarbek